Crafted with wholefood New Zealand ingredients and selected vitamins & minerals, our innovative Freeze-Dried offering provides the best blends of nature in nutrition for your cat. Made in New Zealand with grass-fed, free range Lamb and sustainably caught King Salmon, this Lamb & King Salmon diet provides the rich proteins and Omega 3 fatty acids to assist a cat's natural anti-inflammatory responses and supports healthy skin, coat and joints.
- Made using frozen pet food formula and using natural meat, this is nutrient dense staple food for your pet.
- High meat content (up to 90% for canned dog food and 98% for canned cat food), without meat meal, bone meal, and low in carbohydrates which is what your pet needs.
- No grain (including wheat, rice, corn) and cassava, beans and other fillers, preventing allergic reaction.
- No additives, preservatives, carrageenan and other ingredients that may harm your pet.
- 100% human grade, New Zealand produced ingredients: Pasture raised, grass-fed cattle, sheep, venison and free range chicken, with sustainably fished seafood and fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Certified safe for export by the New Zealand government.
Better natural nutrition
- Improves skin itching, allergies, revitalizing fur and coat.
- Improve the condition of lacrimal glands and make eyes brighter
- Reduced mouth, body and fecal odor
- Lowers excess fat, keeping them in shape and reducing joint problems
- Easy digestion and absorption, reduced bowel movements and flatulence
- New Zealand water added to allow pets to absorb more water and reduce the risk of urinary tract diseases
Lamb Heart, Salmon, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Flaxseed Flakes, New Zealand Green Mussel, Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
Minimum Crude Protein: 44.0%
Minimum Crude Fat: 37.0%
Maximum Crude Fibre: 1.0%
Maximum Moisture: 8.0%
Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.46%